Re: Fallen Stars in Brolia again

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_GLGh1FT7oWba7knqo-JJC_9Zax7WhXXQd0g15DBZnhIm5YpqE-vYNbpGqLPgQPWdJrO>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:18:00 +1300

On 2/14/2010 4:52 AM, hcarteau_at__edRjgD6JuQXT2Y7DCTabTFKtqPSEPSLa5g0kNAFfVADdiW3Yosoal3lEJ_J8Y9lTHn88A0LDw.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> /// Out of curiosity : any of you Greybeards know or suspect what prize Karsten
> Fardrossen of the Yestina was looking for when he set up his LBQ ? Did he know
> what was going on in/around Castle Blue, or did he stupidly get caught in ?

He would have known what was happening from his Ancestors and other divinations.

> And oh yes : who / what is "Narnarra the Greater", the prize brought back by
> Aringor Darstalsson of Ralios in the Second Age, which "defeated the Shadow
> Empire (Autarchy ?) AND the Godlearners ? I hadn't noticed this name before, but
> it/he/she does sound VERY interesting.

I assume it was the EWF in some form or another to defend against the God Learners. But within a couple of generations, it became apparent that the cure was worse than the disease and so Alakoring overthrew them.

--Peter Metcalfe