Re: Fallen Stars in Brolia again

From: hcarteau_at_rnL5wDYFgN4nDjUcDUaJNoxMDoVtvSfxMDKlA2KhNKDX6apeUw6zAyyAOfm7xKmwBi7
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:16:47 +0100

/// Out of curiosity : any of you Greybeards know or suspect what prize
> Karsten Fardrossen of the Yestina was looking for when he set up his LBQ ?
Did he know what was going on in/around Castle Blue, or did he stupidly get caught in ?

> He would have known what was happening from his Ancestors and other
> divinations.

/// OK, so what's your take on the "prize" he was after ?

> > And oh yes : who / what is "Narnarra the Greater", the prize brought back
> by Aringor Darstalsson of Ralios in the Second Age, which "defeated the Shadow
> > Empire (Autarchy ?) AND the Godlearners ? I hadn't noticed this name
> before, but it/he/she does sound VERY interesting.
>
> I assume it was the EWF in some form or another to defend against the
> God Learners. But within a couple of generations, it became apparent
> that the cure was worse than the disease and so Alakoring overthrew them.
/// As usual, the cure is worse than the disease itself with LBQ ! First it was Arkat, and then there'll be Sheng Seleris. But is there any other mention about this "Narnarra the Greater" somewhere ?