Re: Fallen Stars in Brolia again

From: David Dunham <david_at_tVrtYgA232pRI3Rp4QFC24V8TTEmEDSdgDyntXKTiBeuOSekmkcfFHPStD6Gl2SyvteVEC>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:01:28 -0800

On 14 Feb 2010, at 03:16, hcarteau_at_oyY-X1EiUht7Hq8XFIT7S5VFexhacX4DdrIDrV-q_-QKJZ7YIVj78_4kBp9S1IiQXPrhAI5O.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> As usual, the cure is worse than the disease itself with LBQ ! First it was
> Arkat, and then there'll be Sheng Seleris. But is there any other mention about
> this "Narnarra the Greater" somewhere ?

If there were, Encyclopedia Metcalfe would have told you.

I've seen a number of speculations, and IMO Peter's suggestion of a dragon is as good as any. I think she (and that's speculation based only on the name) would have to be an outsider, like Arkat and Sheng were. But she could have been a Heortling traditionalist who showed the Ralians the true ways of Orlanth. Or a Dawn Age Malkioni hero who opposed the God Learner reformations.

(And before you ask, I'm not aware of any mention at all of Narnarra the Lesser.)

David Dunham
Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein