Re: Glorantha Novels

From: ERIC VANEL <helric_at_4Qt58In10As-YHgv7tXgBfsdqCP6GqRT-xcgKUBv9P3gr8MrEHD3NyP2_n9X33_j2Bl18>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 22:54:39 +0100

The best Gloranthan novel is definitely The Widow Tale, by Penelope Love, at Tentacle Press. Read it to dive into Glorantha with a great story.

Eric
http://laterreetlefeu.canalblog.com/

  Sorry if this is the wrong group to ask this question, but I was wondering if any novels for Glorantha were ever published or made. I've seen references to them in some fanzines and such, and I vaguely remember there being a website that was funding work on Greg Stafford's prose. I'd really like to read them if they were made, and would appreciate any information on them.

  Yahoo! Groups Links