Re: Using Sea Magics to fight a ghost

From: hcarteau_at_qJGirni7dRNERx3pqmCC2gtbIsfW89j8VkSOHgD1j3UgFFzrvR2szp_pmbHDifQ301S
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:42:05 +0100

Selon Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_xqkHjzZyV8b1XWP_bqAhWrK5eN7S2D0caNC0-UvHpM4aWcm05Sbs9PPltjBBK1F0sq09555kfZGQp09R_DPO.yahoo.invalid>:

> What sort of ability is the ghost using to attack?
/// He's / It's a sorcerer of the False Sun and basically threw a fireball in the PC's skiff. He has 15M2 in "False Sun Grimoire", giving him powers of Light, Fire and also Illusion (since Ehilm is a false sun).

Perhaps the Sea Magic could offer a counter to that attach, depending on the (essence) ghost's key traits.

> Crash of Waves vs. Moan-full Wail

/// Very interesting idea. Drowning out the ghost's wail.

> Wash away sins vs. Soul Tainting Touch
/// Or wash away Fear, or anything the PCs don't like...

> Water's Reflection vs. Terrifying Appearance
/// I like this one best. It fits perfectly with reflecting the light magics the ghost commands.