Re: Red Moon in Dragon Pass

From: hcarteau_at_Nn7GFJIT2W_bFqC1e5KoQ3_67EAbetmTPB1rsOXWpW1e2y2GChBlPUdu-SOIXU4XKnC
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:40:43 +0100

Selon Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_2OrZmg1dsmaQvMJGZHqCdB7ZDu3NfQwVbpkMKghH8kIyQ_pCqU7-Mr_WNjEYUFZROwcTXSsA3tH7aPjWgv3TVxr06w.yahoo.invalid>:

> On 2/20/2010 10:23 PM, Prince B wrote:
>
> > How much light does the red produce at night beyond the glowline in
> > Dragon Pass? I realize this might change in various places at
> > various times. Is it comparable to our moon? Is the night during a
> > full moon tinged with a reddish light?

///I'd say the world is seen in shades of reds and greys. Moonlight's brightness depends on the phases of the moon, of course. I picture the Full Moon Nights as very bright, the red light being painful to rebels. During Black Moon, all you see is a red halo around a black disk in the sky and the night is almost totally dark.