Lunar politics and bad dates

From: hcarteau_at_01PNRZL_l2V5woOEh28WmRDy9qbNiD333_ZRmxJgv9bqN7BMk1xapOzXHPDL3_Tt9jQ
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:27:30 +0100

Selon Undead Trout <undead.trout_at_XRLjOmxzBhM1oE6E9JqfVb0JBs21f35G9Sin6XrDOH6f6SBXWVrkDwwlv0o9xVRGRPKMZy8QkKcW1Xejdas.yahoo.invalid>:

> I would even go so far as to suggest that Blackmor is just a pawn, that the
> Lunar sorcerers are minions of Tatius looking for a way to embarrass both
> Fazzur and Temertain (or maybe Temertain only because of Estal Donge's
> presence. Maybe Tatius asked her on a date once and she turned him down). :p

/// I don't think the magnificient TATIUS THE BRIGHT, High Priest of Yelm, would deign to even imagine inappropriate acts with a wench from a lowly earth cult (ie impure). In fact, he's probably married to a (or several, I think they have polygamy) good Dendara priestesses and would lose some of his magics - and a lot of his status - if he was ever caught with his, hem, pants down.

However, you make a good point (even if you do have a weird nom de plume) : one has seen many world-spanning political decisions made because of rejections or bad dates. Helen of Troy comes to mind in our world. What could be others in Glorantha ? Which other wannabe lovers did get the world in trouble because they, hm, couldn't get laid ?