Re: Sartar: KoH - Kangharl questions!

From: Tim <tim_at_Dfl4RiO_X4S8kv2b0ShgQupGVjQT_uJbGjAMcHga0_m98cK8_CAGw09g8zTKklR255xV1NPk>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:50:37 -0000

This is certainly true! From a Sartarite Orlanthi view, Kangharl is definitely nuts - he just also happens to be a powerful man and in a powerful position, so it's best not to let on that you think this...

There was definitely a rumour in HotB 1 that he was an Ogre (I'm not sure if he was supposed to have always been an Ogre, who had embraced the Lunar Way, or was a Lunarized Ogre who had infiltrated the Colymar and had replaced Kangharl. Come to that I'm not sure if the rumour was (a) True, (b) False, but deliberately introduced by the writers of the scenario, or (c) Something thought up by the players during the game). Ifg Kangharl and his Lunar Sorcerors are all Ogres then they may have little interest in reporting anything back to the Lunar Administrators in Boldhome (and may think of Treeleapers hands as a potential tasty snack...)