Carl Barks and Gnarled Barks

From: hcarteau_at_cj1OrrBf3ncJHkO2oKb1yYf3Ubua7OPo93guezRTn4Yu2egdN1Rxwxf9J_DX4ywX9xx
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:40:49 +0100

> Carl Barks is the creator of "The Junior Woodchucks", a heroband of young
> shrewd Durulz fighting against undeads in Delecti's Upland Marsh...

/// And Gnarled Barks is the Great Theorician of Barksism, a sociological science that establishes the natural process of history is evolution towards the Green, or global elven forest. His thoughts have been implemented by Comrade Pollen of the Hellwoods, with arguable results. (can't remember where I read this but it was an hilarious text, also mentioning Machism, the dwarves' ideology)