Re: Pol Joni

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_9NrDaUEx5bYk6geYMugCZyvz7e0ElxthWdh1GcQOqG57iwTuDYvx_OK0dvv5>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:06:23 +0000 (GMT)

Presumably the Cow-tending sub-cult of Ernalda is particularly popular?

Four other questions, vaguely on this subject:

1. Do any Pol Joni of Grazelander descent still adhere to their former Nation's shamanic practices?

2. What are the religious practices of the other b'stard tribes named in the old Hero Wars Glorantha book? (the Ambers, the Potors and the other one, if there is one?)

All horses have some association with the Fire rune, but I wondered whether the Ambers are fire-worshippers, due to the association of the Amber Fields with Yelmalio (or was it Elmal?) in the Hero Wars gazetteer of Dragon Pass.

What about the Potors?

3. Also what are the religious practices of the Zebra tribe? Solidly Waha/Eiritha, or are there Yelmalio and/or Pavis elements? An old table in Cults of Prax suggested that many members of this tribe were not part of the Waha/Eiritha triadition, though there is a Zebra Mother at the Paps

4. Nowadays how accurate is the description of the Paps from Cults of Prax?  Does the Paps still have priestesses associated with extinct tribes like the Plains Elk and the Long-Noses? If so, where do these priestesses come from?

Thanks,

Richard Hayes