Dead on Topic - Insight into VERY early religion

From: hcarteau_at_RUrKxo4F1yhH9RvjT39LFqwJ98m-mYmFF36es8Dhv3RskKpgN9kD4oefDkWQ2JPVYqO
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:00:56 +0100

Selon julianlord <julian.lord_at_0ke8V0qJWZ9V_dB4KFEGsR9Jfowek-ZRewiJryDXuD0GDZmeRjpaSZa6RZBA_Vfnd7S2ZjPOa6XfNIrjxwY.yahoo.invalid>:

> This isn't just news btw -- it's *revolutionary* !! choc-ful of inspiration
for Gloranthan gaming too ;)

/// Thanks for showing us that, it's very interesting. The article in wikipedia says archeological dig started in earnest back in 1995 only. I had no idea this place existed before reading the link you provided.

Interestingly, it's close to another site called Nahal Hemar, which strongly reminds me of Hrelar Amali. I do think some glorantha scholar did know of this place long ago and "pilfered" and modified the name, exactly as Dara Happa is inspired from Harappa in India !

Back to potbelly hill (Göbekli Tepe in turkish) : it seems to have been built by hunter-gatherers 11.500 years ago and abandonned (and buried by man) when agriculture developped. In Glorantha, it makes me think of the Eol tribes monoliths clusters !