Re: Pol Joni

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_oRlr5dWei4s6P8ugj2ctyMXoO11A_org1vc7BTo1KhoenxfVP37PliQ58BwY5zgGMk>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:13:30 -0000

> Who do the ladies worship? I'm guessing it would be the Reldalda subcult of Ernalda/Esrolia.

I think Uralda would be the single most popular subcult, the Pol Joni rely on cows for much of their food.

In My Glorantha the Pol Joni regard Uralda as the consort of Urox, Eiritha as the consort of the Storm Bull and broadly treat Uralda and Eiritha as different aspects of the same entity. Somehow they proved this to be the case at the Paps, which only annoys the rest of the Praxians even more than they were already annoyed.

Nic