Re: Pol Joni French Style

From: Eric Durand <thalsion_at_qRUEevhVHQwY5j4KbKGgqTcgI7W7EwMOhWeGF34EwQUsvW7dEXvQoKF_xXEUiFOnhge>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 21:54:30 +0100

Well, I gave money to print the half of this issue and I am quite sure there are some copies stored somewhere.

But to sell at lost (even to give) something about Glorantha gave us headaches since the Gloranthan-fan-material-policy-or-something-like-a-lunar-hell.

Therefore it is officialy no more our problem. You can try to ask at erudits.ambiguATfree.fr
(replacing AT by _at_)
and I will forward our email.

Thanks and regards,

     Eric Durand alias Thalsion, Glorantha_VF moderator.