When Worlds Collided

From: hcarteau_at_Od7u0YSAWnPM2250L5ujJf1ka4FNFy9kmHG9jqDmbYWYKkdK6_sO89wmXL9-oTDZ_PQ
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 19:48:54 +0100

> But let's have a go.
>
> Prior to when the 4 worlds collided, they were worlds, not otherworlds, where
> the beings of each tradition / philosophical approach lived together
> undifferentiated.

/// Couldn't there have been just ONE WORLD, which was shattered in several smaller ones (ie the 3 "otherworlds" ?) Wasn't the Green Age just One World, close to the Absolute ? Afterwards it wore down, small parts then big chunks fell off it, etc. Until the Spike blew up, sending worlds in all directions.

> - or did the Gloranthan Court pre-date the separation of the worlds prior to
> the later collision? If this is true, it quite possibly leads to a "It's
> turtles all the way down".

/// Not sure if my english is good enough to get your meaning, but why not say the Celestial Court were Integrating all Magics from the start ? Some see them as Gods, the malkioni see them as Great Eransachula. The Law of Devolution made them slowly disintegrate, as all things are wont to do.

> BTW, we should consider that there were 4 worlds to be a simplification;
> there may well have been additional worlds that did not have the
> philosophical / magical / cultural / populational "oomph" to make it through
> the Godplace and maintain or create a link to the transcendant.
/// Nice.

> Heort had the insight of the Second Son / Star Heart, which seems to me to be
> be a transcendant or mystical secret. This enabled him to unite and lead his
> people and neighbours to the "I Fought, We Won".
/// VERRRY nice.

I propose that this mystical secret enabled Heort to lead all participants to the world that was previously limited to the peoples and immortals of the mystical approach.
/// I love your approach. And there was another who had such Great Insight far west. His name was Malkion. (as all learned wizards know, HE did bring forth the Unity / I Fought we Won Battle. Heort just stepped in).