Re: When Worlds Collide

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_kzgOJl99l45OQ6KiDmYMYCjHU2asSOXP-w2uq1BDURwUdx17V0cEsI62U98N50nId>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:23:30 -0800

YGWV On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 5:25 PM, aysezz <Aysez_at_46mSWWXk9pJKiXlTwEbwvOZUVqm1FctekCPK07bJ5mRJSmMgajvV5iM_LklJxOSdx_9yINPuZA.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> > While there is some truth to Charles statement, it is wrong to all
> > Glorantha, the Everything World, a fourth mystical world.
>
> So does that mean that there is a Fourth Magical World? How about a fourth
> Magic of Mysticism (separate from Theism, Sorcery, and Shamanism.) ?

Ha ha ha, you guys just crack me up sometime.

here is what I mean: send your character on a HeroQuest and they will know. And maybe you will too.

> I also apologize if I've brought up a sore subject. It's just that I've
> been fascinated with the idea of Mysticism ever since I read about it in
> Arcane Lore.

It's not sore, but I have iterated my position often before: mysticism has no accessible power of value in Glorantha. If power accrued through mystical means is used it manifests as one of the other systems.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer