The vivamort/Ernalda extended contest "to and fro"

From: hcarteau_at_tuJBmF5F9eFbdwJJwi3cZY18qg1jGres-eA8A1k2BcWiJ0XP12rck93jmAhbUSjpXuV
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:37:27 +0100

> Thanks for the ideas. I still have problems with the idea of describing the
> to and fro of this in an Extended Contest and would probably keep it Simple,
> but I love the idea of the other Heroes fighting off undead hordes as this
> goes on...

/// It's not that complicated actually. Don't forget the HQ 2 rules allow for one exchange per round. There's no attack/defense followed by defense/attack, just one exchange each round. Each side states the "skill/trait/magic" they'll use first.

This contest could be run in several steps : - vivamort tries to reach Ernalda's body (does it get a good position to look at it or must it remain too far, or under it, if it loses this exchange ?)

Voilą, you have your "to and fro". The most important is to keep things interesting for the players and you !