Re: Bee goddesses?

From: Prince B <chrphrgrv_at_xTEmyVoe6MOZLw0Y9E_kc674ES-PN46dsEtxfiLOIUtl1ua1vb92KJy7hZsomL-1UB>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 04:27:20 -0000

By sand, I just meant someone who can speak to the canon of Glorantha.

Thanks for assuaging my fears at least, I'm glad that consistently Greg supports a vast Glorantha that does fit into a tidy container.

Really ready to move on from these hill people though. How about a serious book on Nochet? Or a whole series of serious books on Nochet. I have the source book for Esrolia and all the fanzines covering the Holy Country. But why not cover a more urban setting now that, surely, you have developed the Orlanthi ilk sufficiently.

Not a suggestion, you know your own business, I'm just telling Santa what I want for Christmas. And a sleigh, and a ray gun, and a pony...