Join the Lords of the North West!

From: Newt Newport <mrnewt_at_JrCD_0FOAvuEvasYTYH9PFe1k_5kXGPYDHuB1gn3v7mYQN3JQxFExDx6ZtYWYquWtViLa>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:11:59 +0000

Hi

I'm currently running a short HeroQuest 2 campaign set in the Malkioni lands of Loskalm, a land of knights adventurous and noble wizardry, and I'm looking for new players to join our existing group of two players + myself. We're a laid back and relaxed group, were Story telling takes precedence over 'roll-playing'. Beginners to both HQ2 and Glorantha very much welcome.

The game runs Sunday 1pm -5pm in Royton, Oldham, Gr Manchester.

We aim to play every week but since we're all late 20s - 30s and have jobs/families sometimes real life takes precedence.

If you are interested in joining us please contact me off list at mrnewt_at_k_B1O1t0JRdA--iUZniYdFYoKNgm3rrbENFt4DHa44-34rrpY1KY5TSgGMKEipxa35Mji7AnTw.yahoo.invalid

--
Regards

;O)Newt

D101 Games: http://d101games.com

OpenQuest, D100 gaming made easy, is here!
http://d101games.co.uk/openquest

Hearts in Glorantha Issue 3 now available
http://stores.lulu.com/d101games

Come visit the Savage North, soon
http://d101games.co.uk/the-savage-north/