Re: A question about one game rule in animism

From: hcarteau_at_OfCCYyLKBF7vitKgNBcB84zhNc63L56YkNZaMgEV9e9DKzSqZCZ3xU9mfWYyoozqhfE
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:41:43 +0100

Selon Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_E63HRiAEd94rlvAUvcT1ZQMJea9fUOsTXgs0OtkixzpsO3oFiO8Jzs5LNYdJ3PfrpbZdBsDQon5CyX2GrQ2W2Qe5-u0.yahoo.invalid>:

> The key is the first sentence of that section (p113):
>
> "You may use the spirits in your charms as stretch abilities rather than
> merely augmenting." i.e. any use of a spirit is at -6.
>
> When you release one "This use of the charm is not treated as a stretch."
> i.e. the spirit is at normal ability (+0).

/// OK. So when you Free your spirit, it can act independantly but gets a -6 to its rating. That seems tough. We'll have to experiment with this a bit. So a shaman doing this can get his "free" spirit operating at full rating then. OK, that makes becoming a shaman a worthy goal.

Thanks for the clarification !