Re: question about one game rule in animism

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_Q7Y6QJf4Ry_iz1dCarSemrEAyU8779W67SA3HJoi2yRkh03Z7M2p4fV-dqR_>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:25:30 +0000 (GMT)

> As a member of a spirit tradition, your spirits are as a stretch and when you

> release them as normal abilities.

/// So if I use my Darkness Spirit 1M directly to blind an ennemy, it attacks at 15 only. Right ? But if I release it to attack, it gets its usual 1M.

yes

> When you are a shaman, all your spirits are used as normal abilities, no
> stretch penalty and when you release them you get a +9.
/// As a shaman, my Darkness spirit 9M attacks directly at full score ; when I release it (once per play) it gets 15M.

When you release a 9M spirit it attacks at 18M (I'm guessing that was just a finger slip) :-))))

Gavain