Re: The true nature of Dragonflies

From: Jerome Blondel <jeromeblondel_at_MpDjYDHY8QC6tZHhbPEHlJyb0WLoqaUQTZsNv_LLkhjr9bi4nIbhfKMyZJMqZB>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:23:46 +0100

hcarteau_at_JzgUWRf5zOfnvuLE4QU-lsCueD5JsNVCDSKmR50uN0FKLSyFCqLRawhIUZchlT-qfMLfdV1v720.yahoo.invalid
>> There's clearly SOMETHING "wrong" with bees from a troll standpoint, or the
>> Bee Tribe of Uz wouldn't be so darn wierd )

Yes but *giant* bees are creepy anyway. :)

It's possible that darkness can empower insects more than other elements. Skyfall Lake has a wide range of giant insects, all rivalling in creepiness.

In The Haunted Ruins, a relic of past ages, you had this troll master hunter who went about with sunglasses and whose familiar was a big wasp. He *was* a weirdo, IIRC.

IMO, for some Uz who have to deal with the Pain world (sorry, I forgot exactly how they call it), colourful insects such as bees, butterflies and others, may be potential allies.

Jerome Blondel