Re: Bee goddesses?

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_oSJugG2AW_wE1RXSpQ1xECVvV3kYxLYP5mmSGwyWogjVdvUZ2oDv6fa9ZBbw65JE>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:21:00 -0000

rune.writer :

> I was thinking Voria. To be honest, IŽd like to see Voria become more than the Disney goddess.

Voria is very VERY deep, as is her brother Voriof, but she has no organised cult and she provides magic in a very non-standard, generous, and diffused manner. ie however each individual GM wants :D

I don't think I'd call her "the Disney goddess" even though some Disney-like stories may be appropriate for her -- to put it more simply, the same sort of fairytale mythology for our own children exists in stories about Voria.

> Am I on the right track?

YGWV -- therefore, most definitely YES !!!

:-)

Julian Lord