Re: Fay Jee camaign

From: hcarteau_at_BC81qPF41QfDg-gmXGi1jeXl_jx4dV313gLx6i1x1xbHBstaOpP1qRJC7S35tWW48Ix
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:08:49 +0100

Selon Osentalka <Osentalka_at_VC2I_QEGnnIyLNlWk3q_rMkXv1kRd7vKEnrGglvdMC85DHNdP_uiRQUKRpUY3-rmeJQc33Qy4FPmHI1LEWB4p94.yahoo.invalid>:

> Only a short question:
> Do you use the Handra and Wenelia stuff of Tradetalk # 10 and 11 and the
> Caratan stuff of Tradetalk 15 as additions for your campaign?

/// Yes, I do use a lot of it. Especially the wenelian map of Tradetalk instead of the one in BoG. I developped a lot using Tradetalk's background, especially the Gazetteer in TT 10.

However, there's so much to do with info from BoG that I haven't used either Handra nor the carantans, nor the harandings, nor many other fascinating things yet. Right now, the PC focus on breaking the rokari plot in Fay Jee and learning more about the city Demon. Pretty soon, they'll go on the Grand Trek on the Old Road. There's even talk of taking Jubal Town by force !

But in the spring, some emissaries from Handra are going to show up to see why Fay Jee is doing so well. They are getting nervous about the ramalian threat... But the main problems for Fay Jee remain Baron Barthol of Jhoraz, Greymane and the Wolf Pirates.

If you have an idea how to mesh Handra in this already intense campaign, especially how they could ally themselves to it, I'm listening !