Re: Fay Jee camaign

From: jeffkyer <jakyer_at_VYxG3YyF-fTNIKaQ_e62BU5i16__Zohh1YNeqp5y_eDKHFVFdLo7hkZJqrZMBYJrRMjGU>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:44:05 -0000

Sure, if you like. YGMV. I used some of that Handra material as inspiration and sourcing. The Caratan, though, didn't really fit with what I had in mind but again, YGMV.

The trade items were based on old world systems and what sort of materials were taken out of an area with similar climate during the colonial period. Long settled areas are voracious in their appetites for building materials and naval stores, especially heavy timber, once the local supplies were, well, destroyed. Much of the colonization that occurred in the Mediterranean around the Classical Period was to secure these resources for the mother city.

Jeff