Re: Aluminium, quicksilver, cinnabar

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_9K0P_ls9yV65KHeirfHHe2r9dbaCmZ4_uQFys2ddFWKX3BPuqDbUO7cjD2yo5U>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:14:02 -0700

Quicksilver and Mercury are exactly the same thing. Just different names for the same element, a metal that is liquid at room temperature.

Cinnebar is a mineral. Here is an excellent article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinnabar
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinnabar>(Similar page in French:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinabre)