Re: Aluminium facts

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_19qhD9Wchw8VB_t2BshNh0bhi5UOsEvVxi0evmcFckOd7WHbGV2uTcfVvyF_dS>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:27:14 -0700

That's why there are Aluminum FACTS, and not Aluminum myth. ;-)

Really, the purpose of posting these facts was to demonstrate that Glorantha aluminum obviously varies greatly from Earth aluminum and that your own refining processes, metallurgical traits and myths should be created when adding this metal to your game.

Plus, knowing that you need to pump 1000W per second of direct current into a vat of molten solution in order to make aluminum is just cool.