Re: Request for Artists

From: stu_stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_EBQe9Kr7cB70awbzH5uMhotB-UpQ1bgxB_g1uk0R6uVCN8Zx6a0m6iRq5hSpS>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:56:24 -0000

Cool! Does this mean Sartarite inns are back? Yay for proper drinking establishents again.

Lunar Soldier 1: Hail the Reaching Moon! Two beers, landlord. And sharpish, you unwashed savage.

Lunar Soldier 2: And a packet of duck scratchings. Oh, and Hail the Reaching Moon!

Sartarite: Hail, strangers! Who comes this way, to a place that is not allowed to everyone (*certainly not your kind*)? Do you come in friendship, or as a foe?

Lunar Soldier 1: Depends whether you get us those bloody beers, sunshine...

Lunar Soldier 2: And a pack of duck scratchings.

Lunar Soldier 1: ... and a pack of duck scratchings. Get a move on; we've not got all day.

Sartarite: Greetings, strangers. You speak to the master of this place. I am Dangmar Gorliborlisson, of the Damp Woodchucks, owner of many cows. Tell me your names if you are friends.

Lunar Soldier 1: I ordered two beers, you nonce; not your ^&$*ing life story. TWO. BEERS.

Lunar Soldier 2: And some duck scratchings, please.

Sartarite: You are welcome here... I offer you hospitality, and promise my protection to you and yours while inside. I offer you water, to quench your thirst.

Lunar Soldier 1: Water? WATER?! Is this guy taking the piss? TWO. BEERS. Not water, you simpleton. Dos $%£&ing cervezas, por favor.

Sartarite: Then you are welcome, guests. And I offer you more: a blanket to sleep under while your are my guests...

Lunar Soldier 1: Xaron wept! Are you a half-wit? We don't want a $%£*ing blanket, we want two beers! Two beers, or I'll have you crucified and give your wife and children over to the Broo.

Lunar Soldier 2: And some duck scratchings, please...

Sartarite: Then you are welcome, guests. And I offer you more: meat, to fill your belly. This is a thing...

Lunar Soldier 1: TWO! $%£&ING! BEERS! Not meat, you pillock. We'll get a kebab later...

Lunar Soldier 2: Shhh! This meat might be the duck scratchings...

Sartarite: Then your are welcome, guests. And I offer you more: salt, as a token of your honour...

Lunar Soldier 1: Hold me back! I swear, I'm going to bloody kill him...

Lunar Soldier 2: Hang on, backtrack a bit. Was the meat duck scratchings?

Sartarite: Then you are welcome, guests. And I offer you more: duty...

Lunar Soldier 2: Tax demons collect that, mate. Wait, no... don't kill him. You pillock.

Lunar Soldier 1: Sorry.

Lunar Soldier 3: Alreet fellas. We found some beer in the back. And the local skald knows some Golden Earring.

Luanr Soldier 1: Result!