Re: Voriof (once was Bee Goddesses)

From: David Dunham <david_at_xEUHe78mZYBSYT7nrD3vJ5YflBrRuLOHWXfMiM8eqOo2EfG7pssUdCijou9oXOzk9gDdsz>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:45:03 -0700

On 24 Mar 2010, at 01:16, julianlord wrote:

> I'm not really sure that there actually *is* anywhere large enough to be significant where they have both sheep and Orlanthi but dogs and not alynxes... Umathela is the only place I can think of that might *possibly* be a candidate, but even this is highly doubtful in my opinion. I can't really see why there wouldn't be alynxes there...

I don't see why there would be alynxes in Umathela, since their mother was Kero Fin. Too far away, and the Orlanthi who populated it probably weren't from Dragon Pass.

IMG East Ralios was a place with herding dogs and Orlanthi. It's relatively isolated, so it could be a bit out of the ordinary.

But I don't think published material confirms or denies any of this.

David Dunham
Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein