Re: Voriof (once was Bee Goddesses)

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_iKpSBBPtW46Ya-97W3i0m3I5E3njET475ehVbsn0NNoBbo8ltveAwuAtv9bfQdzq>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:59:48 -0700 (PDT)

Julian:

> I've sometimes wondered about this myself, and I think that the trouble is that I'm not really sure that there actually

> *is* anywhere large enough to be significant where they have both sheep and Orlanthi but dogs and not alynxes...
> Umathela is the only place I can think of that might *possibly* be a candidate, but even this is highly doubtful in
> my opinion. I can't really see why there wouldn't be alynxes there...

If you are looking for candidates, you might consider the the Pol Joni (or more specifically, the whichever of the Amber, Potor, and Ansil clans is really old). Praxians like dogs. (No, not with barbecue sauce.) Some Pol Joni clans go pretty native. So, maybe they picked it up from the Praxians.

I just had a vision of Heortling Uroxi and Praxian Bullmen debating the merits of cats vs. dogs. I hope it's obivous that no one really "won" that debate so much as survived it. Maybe there's less curltural interaction between them than I thought!

Chris Lemens