Alynx can be accepted by Lunars?

From: oomizuaovenrashorana <oomizuaovenrashorana_at_GwQyPOvqagat5s4I9gHyvK0eOD6IlcW9uRnkEtEGYiUaHfxpUCuJvkC>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:34:18 -0000

The discussion about sheep-dog in Orlanthi was very interesting. Gloranthan dogs and dogs in Earth is almost the same, I guess. But, even if dogs are loyal, cute, friendly and useful like dogs in Earth, typical Orlanthi dislike them because of the existance of Yinkin/alynx. For them, dogs are always the enemy of Yinkin and the servants of Underworld. And now, they become a kind of symbol of Lunar influence.

Then, how about alynxes in Lunar countries? Are they disliked because of their connection with Bad Orlanth? Generally speaking, rich persons and nobles enjoy having exotic pets, and alynxes seem to be more useful than house cats in Earth. As I myself am a cat lover, I have no doubt that once cat lovers have heard about alynxes, they would eagerly import and pet them. Maybe try venturing to go to barbaric Sartar for acquisition of kittens. And maybe Yinkin shrines spring up in Lunar heartlands, if his worship is good for their beloved alynxes' health and taming!

Or there is no house cats in Perolian and/or Lunar provinces? Some deities, Jajagappa or Cwurl Toran dislike them? I cannot remember reading any articles about domestic cats in Lunar lands. At least Oscrascota must love and protect cats, I believe. Anyone have read or made settings about alynxes and house cats in Lunar?