Re: Alynx can be accepted by Lunars?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at__sDjre2-MgR8hW9G0c-HuVrCHmFGzlyY4DZw_8qPWjKKXKEPd6-dEstPc91E0gxuHX>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:23:19 -0000

> > I do think there are traditional felines - felis catus - outside of the Orlanthi land.
> >
> > Jeff
> >
> I'm very sure of it.

Of course there are, at least in the East! This is documented in my favorite story from Anaxial's Roster (about cat, dog, and the burgle beast.)

And it shows how much gloranthophiles care about their alynxes, that an afterthought about dogs has lead to a screen full of posts! Although lots of good thoughts and bits of information, so I'm glad it happened.

PS. Praxian's have dogs? Is there associated mythology of note to go along with that, or is it more one of those incidental things (as in: everything in Glorantha has mythology, but this would be around the level of common magic rather than a spirit practice)?