Re: Alynx can be accepted by Lunars?

From: Andy Leighton <andyl_at_5ZQEy2g_yge0BX5kQlY6QpfKIYasolylvuvfqctPyZuM02LLjCJRqeeXlUtaJHWQYZqAfD>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:05:51 +0000

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:47:20PM -0000, oomizuaovenrashorana wrote:
> For Rinliddi, I am not sure about their stance on cats.
> Rats and mice cause devastating damage to domestic fowls,
> as they eat eggs and helpless chicks.
> But cats are likely toy with fowls.

I'm not so sure about that I know a number of people who have cats and keep chickens - both of which are free to roam the garden. Cats may go after very young chicks if they are separated from the larger birds but generally they get on surprisingly well as they keep the mice down very effectively.

--
Andy Leighton => andyl_at_b_fBIhEb8LIk0bxQEvsXek0xw45A8NAHY1RaW0YmkaXAe-wrGnwGUAhPuS9LrBZao_F-EO5iSn3nG5tAVg.yahoo.invalid
   - Robert Rankin, _They Came And Ate Us_