Trying to pin down Eolian shamans

From: pentallion <pentallion_at_sxOL1JFeNMGa0lmdirYG8b73KomW3G3GDXfo-ZtkUzuS5xR5WQ69A5Hk_G04dRulI>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 04:36:17 -0000

My friend wants to play a RQ III shaman and I'm wondering what kind of shamans emanate from Eol? I would think they specialize in elemental magics of every kind, but I'm not sure how to define them. The only source of shamanism from RQ III I have is Gods of Glorantha and that pretty much limits them to Ancestor Worship or Horned Man. I'm thinking probably Horned Man with emphasis on a Spirit Cult that focuses on elementals instead of spirits for their divine spells?

Not sure how the ley lines work for them either.

Don't even know if this is a good place to dredge up RQ III type questions but there really isn't a better place that I can think of.