Re: Trying to pin down Eolian shamans

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_t5t3Q_wrLsasJs6Nu8BqeAqe7DIsGiiHsvfyEvrnoyKbgCDJY9vEHW2drYfy>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:18:55 +0000 (GMT)

Though not the original version of Apple Lane (the village blacksmith is one) if I remember correctly-- though he is described as being from the West, which is almost code for sorcery.
Richard Hayes

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_23M9KklSqCTo-tGt5eYETNS875BGGkpJjpPJqnQ8PtyKNrQiR3LkkF0LzntTXRmmM4WPiwLnUd9-ge5h.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Re: Trying to pin down Eolian shamans To: hcarteau_at_efATFQFMZ4fZsGDVz6R8RrZ-xemlE6-zmam5_KNEuaAt2Mw_S5bp1bqY3E2_ke3258Ryp9K3yjg.yahoo.invalid Cc: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 29 March, 2010, 14:15

Always have been sorcerers. I've got old stuff from the 70s that make that clear!

Jeff

--
Jeffery A. Richard
Berlin, Germany

All information in this email transmission, including financial and
numerical information, is strictly private and confidential, and subject to
change, correction and completion. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete the email and all attachments
immediately. This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential
or privileged information or both. If you are not the intended recipient,
any reliance on, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email or attachments is strictly prohibited.