The powers of Eolian shamans

From: hcarteau_at_dgRfGgzqVG-S0cnq_jur6blMw7L8E3DgAhcIKPg163AVaQxyckpe8nca_KYUnrK_6tl
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:33:40 +0200

Impressive work ! Fox is the HUNTER, Raven SEES THE FUTURE, Otter FISHES, Reindeer is STRONG and Owl is SMART. These are the main traits of these majestic spirits.
Plus the shaman can also ally with / bind many other nature spirits of all kinds.

> Fire Fox
> Foxes Cunning: Each point increases Track by 5%.
> Fiery Gaze: Inner light glows in casters eyes. If targets mp overcome,
> learn one secret of target per point of spell. Usable only against sentient
> targets.

/// I'd rather see this one for Owl, but why not Fox ?

> Kill'em 1 pt.(castable only upon a Thunderstone shard) Next sling attack is
> 95% to hit and does max damage.

/// Oh yes, I forgot about slingers. The Eolian are renowned in the whole empire as slingers and form one regiment of the lunar army (Thunder Delta Slingers, that's where a character could come from). They coax fire spirits in slingstones which explode on hitting their target. The can Sling Far, use Mightly Sling or Explosive Slingstone (Firearrow to you).

> See Leylines (free like Second Sight)
> Tap Leylines: 3 pt spell. One use only. Allows the Shaman to tap into the
> elemental forces of the leylines to do one of two things:
> 1-Move directly to any Henge known to the shaman.
> 2-Double the shamans mps when Commanding elementals.
///Tapping the Ley Lines should be restricted, requiring purification rituals, etc. Make the player think twice about calling the power of Blessed Eol !