Re: How do malkioni count ?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_gqjhYWlPTwzZz5H-UDiInrkgyI0VyHdtPx35wtn1k2vQQeAp4n3fdrwqOIZBQLzyJZ>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 13:55:33 -0000

I have never seen this defined, but I'm not all that deep into the more rarified sources so maybe there is something out there somewhere.

Purely from a fun perspective, I'd suggest that western nations traditionally used something unwieldy like roman numerals, but the god learners somewhere found* something more like arabic numerals (I'd say base 12, because I think it is the most handy base to use because of all the factors of 12, and I think somewhere they found the best possible system).

In the rejection of all things god-learnerish official church use is all of the old system, but something as handy as that numbering system would be hard to wipe out totally.

All just random speculation on my part.

--Bryan