Re: Insight Contests in the third age (SPOILER)

From: hcarteau_at_hqsmItsAThs2GQo6S7JckRhalYo5KFi4Z3sazMED_2bP9mweShPnWzaT527ljPOu27E
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:38:56 +0200

Selon Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_Y9lOLHx0gXPvo-uAwyvdSbYYfLBbZD1LYylzBEjAs1p0sUAPny4zpq8KY32ZQraRgG5cWON8tOdsImPFsN5KsOA.yahoo.invalid>:

> A dispensation. Obviously the Rokari aren't going to hand out one _but_ if
they are confronted by a dispensation signed by somebody with unimpeachable
> credentials, namely a Witness of the Abiding Book, the Rokari will have
> to give in.
>
> Since the players aren't going to find a dispensation made out to the
> Bearer of Said Document (and the Rokari is going to suspect a forgery),
> the players best chance might be to find a dispensation for the Church
> of Slontos and argue for ecclesiastical privileges based upon that
> (ie religious toleration and/or comprehension).

/// Ah, now we're cooking. Thanks for this great idea ! Producing a Holy Script that shows that the rokari watcher in wrong in the eye of God is a good way to solve it. Having it signed by a Witness, or perhaps a Saintly Bookbearer, would probably shut him up. Finding it hidden in the Kaxtorplose library would make for a great adventure.