Results of the Rule One Contest

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_xbbUSsV6F8xvw_sZX4jYAPrOp4Sim6auKRON6k0csz-b8gSc_NovCppdYsp8AmisJX5lb>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:46:24 -0700

First, let me apologize for the error which gave the wrong date for the contest. We still managed to have a decent turnout for a "First Answer Wins" contest.

Xavier Llobet correctly answered the question (The answer will be posted in Issue 4, due May 1, but the question will remain on the website until then - see if you know your early Gloranthan History!). He will recieve a copy of "History of the Heortling People".

I will also include some personal observations on the "production" side contest in Issue 4.

Issue 4 is shaping up with a new myth about why Donkey Carries the Death Rune, by John Kennon; an article on the Kralori Sky, by David Millians, another article by David aboyut the Wooyee: shamans of kralorela; Hervé Carteau gives us his view of how Western Wizardry works, and Brendon Rehm gives us a lovely story about an Orlanthi Boy's initiation.

There's still time to submit articles!

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination. --Dick Deadeye