Re: Esvulari

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_pFJ2uu9axZbMjm2dT9i6bbSadrRzPe74Js4f5SgkPLAyYNSwlj8Y_gplLF72KR>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:20:39 -0000

> While the game will be mostly set in Prax, I find I'm getting curious
> about this culture. They seem so nice, something bad is bound to
> happen :)
>
> Cheers,
> Bo

I've always thought it a bit ironic that the Esvulari, who practice a form of misapplied worship combining elements of Orlanthi and Malkioni religions, seem to be nicer than the non-misapplied whorshipping cultures they are drived from. Maybe on Glorantha it's right to be wrong!

I seem to remember someone saying that the forthcoming Whitewall supplement will have some information on them.

                                                 Mark Mohrfield