Re: Esvulari

From: Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_CTyvKFwIgvIJkwDeBKJ5OVI_kHmr7Jh5je2K6RxwfZoRGN_Vkc0PYjyBzHk3WxrJSDy>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:19:19 +0200

2010/4/16 markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_I82iTBtGOe9wg4jx2WrRXt2RLz6FBP7D1Fnb_sQavqtT2xseek9r_lWL01yIvF1noZeXr6FGgS1WhFFaSOz1Kw.yahoo.invalid>

> I suppose it's possible that a deeper look will show them to be less
> benevolent, but so far they seem to be pretty decent people, at least for
> Gloranthans.(admittedly, that last bit may lower the bar a little:))
> Mark Mohrfield

This is certainly the impression I got as well from the published sources I mentioned. Are there other sources than the few I found?

There are a few words used in relation with the Aeolian Church I don't know the meaning of, could someone please enlighten me?

Kachasti Communicator
Karatch

Cheers,
Bo