Re: Nice or not-so-nice Esvulari ?

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at__N7p0DE1Liihjia_D_PTcgkxfmbJdvZDbij4yfwgYs4E7zY0bnru8hVu9aV78S7z>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 12:43:55 -0700 (PDT)

hcarteau says, as an explanation for why Esvulari are "nice":

> - they have been exposed to many other cultures for a long time (heortlings,
> praxians, God Forgot atheists, the other two of the Holy Country, now the
> lunars) so their world view is less provincial than many others

Ha. Your Esvulari are incredibly provincial. My Praxians have met Pentans (and killed them), Teshnans (and killed them), Kralori (and killed them), trolls (and killed them), Lunars (and killed them), Heortlings (and killed them), Pure Horse People (and killed them), Pavisites (and killed them), Giants (didn't kill them), Broos (killed them, then spat on them), and even Esvulari (and killed them). My Praxians must be nice, too!

Chris Lemens