Not-nice-at-all praxians

From: hcarteau_at_Gq64VqMqKJAHThWrS_L6J8XV1I0YzIwK_-u1-SsT-WxJeA9MnfKRxWHiRVx0Zrftpch
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:52:38 +0200

Selon Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_eRLryXi3iZ8xT-pH0Op7ddmEd7GRPpkBvW04kCU41QWR44YpxBSeFbgtgII_xat8ffxoR6aMrckYjlQe6McDxQ.yahoo.invalid>:

> hcarteau says, as an explanation for why Esvulari are "nice":
>
> > - they have been exposed to many other cultures for a long time
> (heortlings,
> > praxians, God Forgot atheists, the other two of the Holy Country, now the
> > lunars) so their world view is less provincial than many others
>
> Ha. Your Esvulari are incredibly provincial. My Praxians have met Pentans
> (and killed them), Teshnans (and killed them), Kralori (and killed them),
> trolls (and killed them), Lunars (and killed them), Heortlings (and killed
> them), Pure Horse People (and killed them), Pavisites (and killed them),
> Giants (didn't kill them), Broos (killed them, then spat on them), and even
> Esvulari (and killed them). My Praxians must be nice, too!

/// Thank you for this remark, it made me burst out in laughter. It's so Praxian. Also, let's not forget praxians were killed and maimed by all of the above, reducing them to their (thankfully) pitiful low numbers, leading to inbreeding and other dreadful practises. Including licking soles of the strangers who beat the crap out of them, such as the Glorious Red Army !