Continuum Registration Update

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_ucV2NhhT04sleBoUvjjTP6hex5-Ngqm1sNRPeR3KI8yq06Btd99wXOPcBD>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:08:21 -0400

Friends,

At present we're at 133 sign-ups, 17 shy of the magic 150 we need to be able to give the All Clear on 6th May.

Despite a wave of sign-ups in the wake of my announcement they've dipped appreciably since then.

Folks, we can't guarantee Continuum without your support and commitment. I know many people are waiting for the Go light but that really doesn't help us: we need as much commitment *now *as we can get. If you're considering attending but are just waiting for me to say 'Yep, its on', I'd encourage you *not *to wait and get in there and support us in the way we really need.

If people are worried that they'll pay money and won't be refunded if we do cancel; Don't. *You have my firm commitment that all money paid in advance will be refunded in full* if we have to pull the plug. To avert that, I need your commitment ASAP.

Sorry to be so blunt, but we're not out of the woods yet.

Loz