Re: Nice or not-so-nice Esvulari ?

From: Continuum <Continuum2008_at_YQxkl3qpQDmNTuPLEqE4-v4asKljGNieBK4Ey65GeCSDmV8BtzfNMxYQXSgaSL>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:40:01 -0000

In actual play the Esvulari do come out as 'nice'. We played an Esvulari campaign that went very well a few years back.

If you want 'hobbits' in Glorantha then look no further than the Esvulari in Heortland in Dragon Pass.

Not small in size or stature but have that same *twee* nature about them. Great to play and even adding dark elemants to the game did nothing to dilute the niceness. My character even walked around in a vampire's armour but still ended up too nice.

Nulli Tempus Dialectici Est is the slogan of the campaign, 'There is no time for logic'.

Darran