Re: so who IS nice?

From: boztakang <danielmc_at_9vuFhvzMpa7zKEAwwoTjNu3mfB7Yfe_ThOMgYq-yda45IDk2rXXO95zKNF1UKmo2nDS>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 16:16:45 -0000

>if you need that sort of thing in your story, who *is* a good choice?

why, the TROLLs of course!

Feed Uz.
Love Uz.

We are ancient and misunderstood, and really only want a safe and comfortable world for our children.

The OOO was the true god of peace, prosperity, happiness, and cooperation. When Nysalor is defeated again, and Ezkenkekko returns to us, everything will be good in the world.

We aren't hard to get along with. Just give us food, be respectful, have passably decent manners, and for Argan Argars sake STOP trying to kill us and take our stuff!

(sun domers need not apply)