RE: Oneness of Yelm and Sedenya

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_Zi3WD5oDUozwMrEkb2mppADSdAeeXKWh2sEV1SUdqrsc9QYRc-ZKXTaROMgAwiaOR7aGs>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 23:00:44 +0000

And that, my friends, is why I love Glorantha!!!!!!!!

(But I wonder what TPK is......)

Mike

> Hi

> In Dara Happa, Yelm is the One, but Sedenya is the One too, if you

> consider the Lunar point of view. How is it possible for the

> Yelmites and Lunars alike to withstand the fact that there are

> two Supreme deities?

My friend, my friend...

Maybe one is true, and the other is false,

which is the reason that the Rufelzan mobs regularly war with the Lit Upons

(a widespread DH movement that feeds people, support pompous populists with

crazy and entertaining theories to make the downtrodden realize that they,

without responsibilities, are the truly blessed--"Spit upon is Lit upon!")

and why a certain core of secretive purists bubble with suppressed golden

light, not knowing that their more dire and explicit foe is a dead mirror

or

neither is true

Is that Malkion laughing in the background--, oh not a laugh says a

philosopher in Raibant, tha would be rude. But it is the echo of the waves

emanating through th zzabur web into the world... or

Makan the Maker, made mountains and the invisible worlds from behind a

curtain... or

Malakinus the Demon Lord, the real False One of Peloria, the son of Gbaji

they say...

no, his father

his brother

his twin

his nonmanifest form but every bit exactly the same as the Father

and so on

or

both are entirely true

All across Glorantha philosophers groan when they sense another approach of

the crushing hurricane of "is it all just subjective"

or

both are entirely false

After all, there is only one truth, right? And if we see both these, then

neither of them is it!

or,

i will pit the entire soul and life of my congregation

against yours,

to prove I am right.

Willing?

Greg is the Gm, and TPK is nothing to me. :-D

Now, I will guarantee--it is canon now!!!--that organizations exist to

support ALL of the suggestions above

oh,

--

Greg Stafford