I'm back in Berlin

From: Jeff <richaje_at_B5vzei56h46IeMlZxY-gwWkvQLmbQUuhLZsTy2AbANl7UPPV9eVEGOLHm3m0ALOgjzTl>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 15:31:35 -0000

Back in Berlin after a mere eight day volcano related layover in my old stomping grounds in Seattle. First - for everyone in Europe who ordered a copy of Sartar or HeroQuest2 in the last few weeks, the books are on their way (but were shipped from the USA instead of Germany). Have patience!!!

Second, the text of Sartar Companion is finished and the book is now in the capable hands of Rick and Simon for layout and art. Sartar Companion covers a LOT of material: places, encounters, adventures, cults. Think of it like Griffin Mountain meets the Sartar Book. A table of contents will be posted soon just to get the mouth watering.

With Companion in Rick and Simon's capable hands, that means all my attention is now on Pavis and the Guide to Glorantha.

See you all at Eternal Con (along with MOB, Nick Brooke, Dan Barker, Neil Robinson, David Dunham, and many other Gloranthan luminaries).

Jeff