RE: Continuum 2010 is Go!

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_QtuUbJEF7LuNqyuLrU_qx3XQHQcIrD8R6TgnyUOkDxJA7q733NFfQiXGJamMGMT>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 07:28:38 +0100

And thank you committee members, without your tireless (tired! :) work and commitment (should be committed :P ) not only this year but over all the years we have been meeting - showing just what this convention means to you and the depth of character you all possess - we would not even have somewhere to come, games to play and events and seminars to take part in.

I for one would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart and express my relief that your diligence in encouraging people to come, during this trying financial time, has paid off. Thanks too, to my fellow Continuuees, I am jazzed to be able to meet with you again this year!

Cheers
Matthew