Glorantha at Eternal Con

From: Jeff <richaje_at_nhfKVewAheTPVOiRpNZZZSlp0gkn1rBc3YwsEIkoaLEkt77SNl7Eb2_lN-TKxj1NboPZ>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 06:55:34 -0000

Hey all -

The Moon Design team will be bringing the non-copy edited draft of the Sartar Companion to Eternal Con (May 21-23 in Bacharach) as a sneak peek, along with some of the maps. We are still in the art process but the goal is to have the book ready for sale at Continuum.

There's a big Glorantha seminar scheduled as well - I plan to talk a bit about Pavis and the Guide to Glorantha, but the floor will be open to your questions. If somebody is willing to record the seminar, we will set it up as a podcast on the website.

Additionally, Friday night will have a Lottery Glorantha HeroQuest Game where five lucky souls will join Herve Carteau, Eric Vanel and I at the Dawn. Time to awaken a resurrected world!

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Jeff