Heortling Mythology just went to the printer!

From: Jeff <richaje_at_Zlod1A6WY0MRKTsnkd_WIu8Hy0UG3XPtrJmfveuKkTszC716IEAA2GxgQCVD64yGhZh5>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:33:54 -0000

Moon Design is pleased to say that the revised edition of Heortling Mythology has just gone to the printers and will be available for general purchase later this month. The revised edition has brand new maps, an expanded index, and a few little bonus myths. Those who have already ordered the pdf of Heortling Mythology will get the pdf of the revised version FREE OF CHARGE!

I will be bringing about 20 copies of the new Heortling Mythology to Eternal Convention for sale. You can email me at jeff[at]glorantha.com to reserve your copy - GOOD WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

For more information check out http://www.glorantha.com/wp/?p=1155

Jeff